Screening & Monitoring
Employee screening and monitoring can help you prevent the spread of illnesses, protect your employees, and promote a healthy work environment.
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (TD)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Hepatitis A & B Immunity Titer
- Hepatitis A/B Combination
- Travel Inoculations
Respiratory Medical Surveillance
- Spirometry (Lung Function Test)
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Medical Questionnaire Review (to ensure that employees are medically able to wear respirators)
BHS/OSHA - Respiratory Medical Surveillance - Instructions for Employers
Specialty Medical Examinations
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Education
- Basic Pre-Placement, Post-Offer Physical
- Physical Demands Test
- Return-to-Work/Fit For Duty Physicals
- Executive Physicals
- Post-employment physicals
- Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Physicals (National Fire Protection Association Standard 1582)
- Police, Corrections, Parole & Probation Officer’s Physical (DPSST Form F-2)
- Medical examinations for telecommunicators and emergency medical dispatchers (DPSST FORM F-2T)
- Hazardous Materials Medical Monitoring and Physical Examinations
Audiometry (Hearing Test)
Business Health Services technicians maintain current certification by the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC). Our audiometric testing unit was designed with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations in mind. We can instantly calculate Standard Threshold Shifts from baselines and track recordable hearing loss. We also maintain separate-ear or single baselines. All of our hearing tests are conducted in a sound-proof, enclosed booth to ensure the best test results possible.
Monday–Friday, 8 am–7pm
Saturday, 10 am–4 pm
For more information, call 971.983.5340.
"Business Health Services is a key partner in our hiring process. Their pre-screening and DOT programs ensure that we have qualified candidates. They also ensure that we cover the appropriate needs of our people in case of an injury."
Al Fiedler, Plant Director – Pepsi Northwest Beverages, LLC
"BHS staff members are always friendly and professional. They work well and closely with us in scheduling required employee medical exams."
Mathew Cofer, Opeations Manager – Republic Services 2013