Silverton Health will consider donations of cash, merchandise, services or sponsorship to community charitable or non-profit organizations that are aligned with both our mission and values. Decisions are based on specific criteria to ensure we are good stewards of our limited resources, and to ensure that we meet community benefit requirements set by both the IRS and the State of Oregon. All requests must be submitted via the Silverton Hospital website.
We are unable to consider requests for:
- Labor or fraternal groups
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties or partisan activities
- Programs outside of our service area
- Organizations whose philosophy or mission is not aligned with or contradicts that of Silverton Health
- Organizations whose purpose is in direct competition with Silverton Health
All fields in the request form must be fully completed. Parties will receive written notification of request status within 10 business days.
Questions regarding requests may be directed to Melinda Veliz at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 503.779.2246.