We know that the more people know and understand about their health, the better their outlook for a long and active life. To this end, we provide community and patient education in a variety of formats.
Silverton Health's Education Department works with the community by:
- Creating educational events that meet the needs of the community
- Creating programs based on community requests
- Providing classes for personal enhancement and wellness
- Providing the communities we serve with introductions to new providers and services
- Offering CPR, First Aid and other instructional courses monthly
- Coordinating job shadow placements for those interested in healthcare careers