Millions of Americans have urological health issues that cause them inconvenience, embarrassment or loss of their normal lifestyle. It doesn’t have to be so. With today’s advanced diagnostic techniques, improved medications and a broad range of treatments, symptoms can be traced to specific causes and, in most cases, treated effectively.
Michael Lemmers, MD offers a full spectrum of diagnostic tests, treatments and surgical options for men, women and children.
Urinary Incontinence and Retention
- Endoscopic Examinations
- Video Urodynamic Studies
Urinary Continence and Retention
- Behavioral Modifications and Medication Trials
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation and Biofeedback
- Minimally Invasive InterStim® Therapy
- Surgical Correction of Anatomical Problems
- Advanced Surgical Procedures for Refractory Cases
- Prostate Disorders
- Vasectomy and other Intrascrotal Conditions
- Kidney Stones
- Recurrent or Serious Urinary Tract Infections
- Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction
- Congenital Abnormalities
- Obstructions of the Urinary Tract
- Neurogenic Bladder Conditions
Dr. Lemmers spent ten years on the faculty of Oregon Health & Science University where he provided urologic care and participated in the kidney transplant program. During this time, Dr. Lemmers became recognized as an expert in the treatment of incontinence and other functional disorders of the urinary tract and continues to receive referrals from physicians – including fellow urologists – from all over the region.