Saturday, May 11th, 2013
The annual Silverton Health Fun Run draws serious runners, runners who don’t mind walking, and regular walkers – anyone interested in a healthful pursuit for a good cause. The Fun Run is generally held on Mother’s Day weekend in Silverton and includes a 5k road race and one-mile kids’ race.
The Fun Run was started in 1983 by local physician Michael Grady, MD, and has been embraced by the community. The event attracts about 800 participants annually.
For more information on participating in or sponsoring the Fun Run, call Judy at 503.873.1789 or Kay at 503.873.1786.
Thank You Sponsors
This event would not be possible without your kind donations.
- Ulven Companies
- Valley Credit Union
- Fancy Stitches
- Our Town
- Willamette Valley Bank
- Gallagher Fitness Resources
Thank You To Our Volunteers
- Silverton Hospital Volunteers
- City of Silverton
- Silverton Police Department
- Silverton Health Nutritional Services & Staff
- Silverton Health Wellspring Fitness
- Silverton High Health Occupation Students